Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Herbs for cooking !

Have an urge to show the potted herbal bouquet I got from the Cold Storage 2 weeks ago!! My lovely bouquet of herbs!! Consisting of Basil leaf, Dill, Chevril and Parsley. All can be used as garnishes if you cook. I had buying basil leaves whenever I make the Italian bruschetta dish (a dish I learnt from Chef Yong - see my "Cooking Inspiration" weblink at the right!) so I thought why not grow it myself. So alas! Here's my sweet smelling bouquet!



Have been faithfully watering this delicate bouquet for the past weeks. However, I suspect due to our humid and hot weather, 3 of the herbs have not been able to survive to date. The basil leaf is however, still going strong. The aroma of the plant simply makes you feeling happy everyday ... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment