Saturday, April 19, 2008

Free Recipes from TAKE HOME CHEF

I have some copies of the free recipes by Curtis Stone (Master Chef, author & host of TAKE HOME CHEF series on Discovery Channel Travel & Living). These are for:

1) Vanilla, Pear & Cinnamon Crumble
2) Skirt Steak marinated in Red Wine and Juniper Berries
3) Whitefish cooked with Saffron, Turmeric and Leeks, and
4) Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna

Limited copies only. Please let me know which recipe or all you want. I hope you understand that postage charges will be incurred and would appreciate if you can bear the minimal mailing cost of approx S$1 for local Singapore/Malaysia deliveries and S$3 for overseas. If you are agreeable, please drop me a comment with your email address and I will write to you to confirm mailing address to send and payment details. I will send them via SingPost.

No comments:

Post a Comment