Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lee Min Ho First Fan Meeting - First Love... with Singapore

I am so excited!! My favourite Korean Kimchii star, Lee Min Ho famous for his role as the F4 leader of the Boys Over Flowers drama serial -  is coming to Singapore again.. for his first fan meeting on 21 Dec 2009! The event is part of Lee's first ever Asian Fan Meeting tour, which includes stops in Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, and Taipei. Tickets are on sale from $98 at SISTIC outlets. More details can be found in Star-Waltz blog.
[ Credits to Star-Waltz ]

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I happened to chanced upon your blog...

    I have a pair of Lee Min Ho's First Love Fan Meeting tickets to let go. (Price Category: $98/each) I am letting go of both tickets for $100.

    Do email me at clarissa8302@hotmail.com if you are interested or know of anyone who is...

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gotten your ticket yet? Cause I have a cat3 ticket which I am selling at $35! It's pretty far behind but if you're interested, do tag me at clickerybakery.onsugar.com alright :D

    YenShan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMH arrived in Singapore on Dec 20 (Sun) at 8pm via flight Asiana OZ 753.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, anyone went for LMH Fan meeting ? can share ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please read my latest post above or at Star Waltz (http://star-waltz.blogspot.com) for details of MINOZ Min Ho's fan meeting in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello you people up there^^ i happen to like LMH too. would it be too much to ask for your tickets? i mean, its been over for a long time but i want to own a ticket of his. could you give it to me for free? or do you want me to pay some amount for the ticket? i just want to own one. please reply me at www.nadya_is_awesome@live.com.sg

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete