Sunday, October 11, 2009

F4 Boys Over Flowers Craze


If you are following the hit Korean drama serial "Boys Over Flowers" which is being now shown on Singapore Channel U every Saturday from 930pm-11pm, you will probably end up being the fan of hearthrob Lee Min-Ho (playing the role of the rich flamboyant F4 "Gu Jun Pyo" from Shinhwa High School) !

Just for fans out there, as I have also been converted to one - he will be visiting Singapore on 24 October 2009. Details can be found at Etude House, Ion Singapore and Plaza Singapura. You can make some $15 purchase and get a chance to join Lee Min-Ho at a House Party at St James Power Station. Plus you get a free pink file folder of him with every purchase, while stocks last! Lucky me have just gotten one ticket for the House Party!! I think I will be having a change and getting a taste of tempting Korean food soon for my tastebuds ...

No comments:

Post a Comment