Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mister Donut Japan

You cant miss this when you are in Japan! I fell in love with these lovely and cute donuts from Mister Donut during my recent trip to Tokyo! And they are cheap too, costing about 100-300 yen (SGD$1.50-$4.50) per piece. For your information, getting a meal cheaper than 300 yen in Japan is rare so getting these munchy great tasty donuts at such prices in Tokyo is a real great deal indeed! Besides, the donuts are not only nice to look at, they are really good to eat too!!


I especially like the chocolatey ones! Look at them. My photo may not be so well taken but they are really lovely and great to munch. Tastes fantastically chocolate, crunchy, soft and sugar sweet. Crispy crunchy on the outside and inside, its soft and chewy. My goodness, I thought its heavenly and probably the best I've tasted so far... Most people order at least 2 donuts as they are of quite a mini size. I managed to pop 2 in too!

Mister Donut is everywhere in Japan. It is a global franchise chain that is extremely popular in Japan and probably has more than a thousand outlets all over Japan. It has outlets at Shinjuku, Akihabara, Shimo-Kitazawa etc. The one we visited was at Ueno, Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment